Sunday, June 04, 2006

still here

Farsia has correctly noted that the blog has been looking a little neglected recently. The reason is that there have been a lot of adopted-family type weekends recently (birthdays, and a first communion, to be exact).



This is shot from the victory parade after Barcelona's victory over Arsenal in the Champion's league. Mad as before, but this time had a good view from the balcony.

As you are probably aware, I've followed my father and brother into the world of motorcycles, so R took me along to the bike show at Montjuic. Very impressed. The entry wasn't extortionate, but it was odd there was no presence from Ducati, Triumph, Aprilla, or the italian scooter manufacturers.

Still, R got to try the ZZR1400 for size



But for me, the CB1300S is still the bike I aspire to.


Dream on, Guiri. Dream on.

Meanwhile, the old man has started using the little CB, fair weather biker that he is these days :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

Still there?

4:20 pm  
Blogger peterwatts said...

I remember that victory parade, made a mess of transport from the airport! I was in Barcelona taking panoramas from around the city. You can find them on this Map of Barcelona. One not to fall from: the top of the Temple de la Sagrada Familia! Enjoy.

12:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home