Saturday, April 15, 2006

The Worst Correspondent


Well, I've been out here for over four months now.

I'll attempt to keep this blog updated with my progress, or lack thereof, with language, work, freetime, etc.

Anyway, as a "starter for ten" (if a former colleague can tell me which boss of mine used this phrase I'd be grateful), I've included a shot from the roof of our building. Not very exciting, but it beats a page of text.

If I was an estate agent, I could probably describe my building as having Views of Sagrada Familia, but as one recent visitor put it, Barcelona's most famous attraction is essentially a building site.

2 Comments:

Blogger altrome said...

Hello! We have seen your blog and we would like to exchange links with you to post some of your entries. We are getting in contact with expats living in Barcelona, because our blog is about the city and we want to give another perspective of foreigners living here. We are also thinking to invite you to one of our tours and to do some video after Easter, if we get in contact!

Please, visit us on http://guiri.blogspot.com/2006/04/worst-correspondent.html!

Alba Monedero

4:03 pm  
Blogger altrome said...

Sorry, the address is not you :-S!

http://www.mediaforis.com/barcelona-guide-bureau/

4:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home